- You may only display a Widget on your web site, and not in any other manner.
- You may not modify the Widget as provided by Credit Sesame. Without limitation, you may not change any code provided by Credit Sesame, you may not obscure or disable any element of the Widget, and you may not tag links to Credit Sesame from the Widget with a “nofollow” attribute or otherwise prevent or discourage search engines from following or scoring the link.
- Your web page title and other trademarks and logos must appear at least as prominent as Credit Sesame’s trademarks and logos in the Widget. You may not display the Widget in any manner that implies affiliation with, sponsorship, or endorsement by Credit Sesame.
- The page of your web site must place the Widget in a context appropriate to the content of the Widget, and any reference to Credit Sesame or its products and services must be accurate. For example, a discussion of personal finance, mortgage markets or residential real estate would be in context; sexually explicit content would not be in context.
- You may not display the Widget on any site that disparages Credit Sesame or its products or services, infringes any Credit Sesame intellectual property or other rights, or violates any applicable law.
- Credit Sesame DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES THAT MAY BE EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED BY LAW REGARDING ANY WIDGET, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
— Updated February 2012