- “Offer” is the cash-back credit, discount, or other reward offer provided by the Merchant or Credit Sesame that is available through the Sesame Cash Rewards program on the Site.
- “Site” means Credit Sesame’s websites and mobile applications that link or reference the Cash Back Offers program.
- “Merchant” means any participating merchant that makes an Offer available to you through the Site.
- “Third-Party Service Providers” means third parties, including Button, Inc. (“Button”,) that allow us to present Offers in the Sesame Cash Rewards program.
- “Enrolled Card” means the Sesame Cash card linked to the Sesame Cash Rewards program.
- “Qualified Purchase” means a purchase made from a Merchant with an Enrolled Card that has been processed as “credit,” made in compliance with these terms, and tracked by this program.
Sesame Cash Account Requirement. You must maintain an active Sesame Cash account in order to be eligible for Offers with your Enrolled Card. If you freeze your Enrolled Card, opt-out of the program, or close your Sesame Cash account, you will forfeit any pending Offers. Offers are available in-app only.
Transaction Monitoring. Credit Sesame’s Third-Party Service Providers monitor order information in real-time as reported by Merchants. Merchants reserve the right to cancel or delete orders for any reason, including, but not limited to, suspicious transaction activity.
You acknowledge that Credit Sesame and its Third-Party Service Providers may be unable to monitor every transaction made with your Enrolled Card.
Transaction Eligibility. You must use your Enrolled Card for Qualifying Purchases. The following transaction types are never eligible to receive rewards:
- ATM transactions;
- In-store cash withdrawals or cash back;
- Any transactions identified by a merchant as not being eligible to receive rewards
How to Opt-Out of the Cash Back Offers. To opt-out of our program and unlink your card, you must follow the steps below:
- In the “Cash” tab of the Credit Sesame app, select the settings icon
- Select “Cash Back Offers”
- Select “Opt Out of Cash Back Offers”
- Confirm opt-out request by selecting “Unlink”
- You will receive confirmation that your card has been unlinked from Cash Back Offers
Cash Back Credits. Cash back credits should appear, or be reflected, on your Sesame Cash transaction log within 48 hours, but may be subject to delays. Cash back credits may take up to 90 days, depending on the Merchant, should a refund be processed. Cash back credits may be negative if a refund is processed. Cash back credit processing varies by Merchants. Cash back rates may vary based on “new” or “existing” users of the Merchant, product, and service purchased. Full terms of offers are outlined in the Merchant’s offer screens.
Release of Liability. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, CREDIT SESAME AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS AND SUPPLIERS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. CREDIT SESAME AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS AND SUPPLIERS DO NOT WARRANT THE DATA, CONTENT, ANALYTICS, FEATURES, OR INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THE PROGRAM, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION TRANSACTION DATA OR USER SUBMISSIONS OR OTHER DATA PROVIDED BY OTHER USERS, TO BE UNINTERRUPTED, ACCURATE, USEFUL, OR FREE OF ERRORS, VIRUSES, OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL CREDIT SESAME OR ITS AFFILIATES, CONTRACTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR THIRD PARTY PARTNERS OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING OR RELATED TO THE PROGRAM, EVEN IF PROGRAM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
IN NO EVENT WILL CREDIT SESAME’S OR ITS AFFILIATES’, CONTRACTORS’, EMPLOYEES’, AGENTS’, OR THIRD PARTY PARTNERS’ OR SUPPLIERS’ TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS OR YOUR USE OF THE PROGRAM (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, WARRANTY, OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED YOUR LIFETIME CASH BACK OFFERS PROGRAM OFFER SAVINGS.