Who to contact
If your wallet has been lost or stolen, or you believe you are a victim of identity theft or fraud and would like assistance, please contact one of our specialists at: 1-888-501-3852. Representatives are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
What to expect
Personal Identity Coverage will provide you with an Identity Theft and Fraud Customer Guide, letter templates, claim form, phone numbers and additional resources. Personal Identity Coverage will open a case for your claim and provide you with this case number for future reference.
Follow all steps outlined in the Identity Theft Customer Guide and complete the Personal Identity Coverage claim form and Limited Power of Attorney (the Power of Attorney is very important. It will allow Personal Identity Coverage to work on your behalf & provide restoration services.
Once Personal Identity Coverage receives the Claim form and Limited Power of Attorney, they will contact you within one day to confirm the receipt of claim form and to collect any missing information.
Personal Identity Coverage will assign a claim number and a representative to the case and work with you to outline a plan for restoration services.
Once the claim form is reviewed and approved Personal Identity Coverage will notify you of approval and benefits will be dispersed.
Full Service Stolen Wallet
If you would like to receive the form letters now, you may download them below.
- Notification of Identity Theft to Financial Institution and Credit Grantors – Download
- Follow up to Phone Call Notification of Identity Theft to Financial Institution and Credit Grantors – Download
- Notification of Identity Theft to Credit Bureaus – Download
- Notification of Fraud to Government Agencies – Download
- Notification of Fraud to Law Enforcement – Download
- Letter to Credit Bureau to Dispute Information in Credit Report File – Download
- Letter to Credit Bureau to Resolve Inaccuracies in Credit Report File – Download